AirPixel-Mini-II is a Wifi ArtNet/sACN(E1.31) to WS281x/UCS (NRZ) Driver interface. It is capable of receiving up to 4 DMX universes, with up to 512 channels per universe. The data is then converted into a continuous NRZ data stream that will appear at the output. There is a three screw terminal connection for Ground, DataOut, and Power (5-24V). The device sends 4 universes consecutively on its data output. Network connection can be made by utilising a special Join-A-Network mode. Device IP, ArtNet/sACN, Pixel Test and settings are adjustable directly from a second browser interface once the Wireless Network Connection has been made. Product Firmware updates can be sent over-the-air.
- Small form factor : 55mm (plus antenna & connector) – Width 25mm – Height 25mm
- Radio Module : Wireless standard 802.11 b/g/n, Frequency range 2.4-2.5 GHz
- Browser Configuration Server and UDP Client modes
- Four Universe ArtNet II & III and sACN E1.31 decoding DMX512 data to WS281x/UCS pixel data @ 25fps One output, sending up to 4 universes of pixel data consecutively
- Power input : 5-24V applied on PWR/GND input
- Dual tie-wrap/strap mounting slots
- Recommended Pixel Applications : Madrix, Resolume, MadMapper, ELM, Jinx, XLights
- This product is NOT POE, nor RDM enabled
- Receives UNICAST, Not recommended for receiving ArtNet Broadcast, nor sACN Multicast
- AirPixel-Mini-II Interface
- 1 x 3dBi Jointed/Swivel Antenna
- 1 x 3 way plug-in screw terminal block 1 x 3pin JST Male and Female cable set User Guide
Click here for the AirPixel-Mini-II PDF User Guide.
Click here for the 'DataLossInWirelessNetworks' PDF Guide.