AirPixel ONE is a Wifi ArtNet/sACN(E1.31) to WS281x/UCS (NRZ) Driver interface. It is capable of receiving up to 16 DMX universes, with up to 512 channels per universe. The data is then converted into continuous NRZ pixel data streams that will appear on the outputs. There are four screw terminal outputs with a common ground (along Ground/Supply input), sending up to 4 universes consecutively on each output. Network connection can be made by utilising a special Join-A-Network mode. Device IP, ArtNet/sACN, Pixel Test and settings are adjustable directly from a second browser interface once the Wireless Network Connection has been made. Product Firmware updates can be sent over-the-air.
- Small form factor : 100mm (plus adjustable antenna) – Width 50mm – Height 20mm
- Radio Module : Wireless standard 802.11 b/g/n, Frequency range 2.4-2.5 GHz
- Browser Configuration Server and UDP Client modes
- Sixteen Universe ArtNet II & III and sACN E1.31 decoding DMX512 data to
- WS281x/UCS pixel data @ 25fps 4 independent outputs, sending up to 4 universes of pixel data consecutively per output
- Power input : 5-24V applied on PWR/GND input
- Recommended Pixel Applications : Madrix, Resolume, MadMapper, ELM, Jinx, XLights
- This product is NOT POE, nor RDM enabled
- Receives UNICAST, Not recommended for receiving ArtNet Broadcast, nor sACN Multicast
- AirPixel-ONE Interface
- 1 x 3dBi Jointed/Swivel Antenna
- 1 x 7 way plug-in screw terminal block User Guide
Click here for the AirPixel-ONE PDF User Guide.
Click here for the 'DataLossInWirelessNetworks' PDF Guide.