NetPixel-ONE will drive up to 32 universes of ArtNet pixels (5440 RGB Pixels/4096 RGBW Pixels), or 28 universes of sACN/E1.31 pixels (4760 RGB Pixels/3584 RGBW Pixels) from data sent over a wired Ethernet network. Device IP, and ArtNet/sACN universe settings are adjustable directly from your web browser interface. A 10-way plug-n connector is provided which allows connection of 8 outputs, plus ground, and 5-24V power input. Optionally there is a 5.5x2.1mm barrel plug input for 5-24V power. Operational mode is indicated by a simple red 7 segment display.
- Small form factor : 50mm x 20mm x 87mm
- Isolated RJ45 Ethernet Connection
- IEEE 802.3 compatible Ethernet controller, integrated MAC and 10/100 Base-T/TX PHY
- Browser Configuration Server, and UDP Client modes
- Up to 32 universe ArtNet II & III, or 28 universe sACN/E1.31 decoding NRZ pixel data at 25fps typical 8 independent outputs, sending up to 4 universes of pixel data consecutively per output
- Power Input : 5-24V centre positive, or 5-24V external power applied to RED wire of
- 10-way Connector Recommended Pixel Applications : Madrix, Resolume, MadMapper, ELM, Jinx, XLights
- This product is NOT POE or RDM enabled
- Receives Art-Net/sACN UNICAST, Not recommended for receiving ArtNet Broadcast, nor sACN Multicast
- NetPixel-ONE Interface
- 1m Ethernet Cable
- 10-way 200mm connector cable harness User Guide
Click here for the NetPixel-ONE PDF User Guide.