NetPixel-Quad will drive up to Sixteen ArtNet Pixel universes (2720 WS2811/2/2b/3/SK6812 Pixel-LEDs) from ArtNet data sent over a wired Ethernet network. Device IP, and ArtNet Universe settings are adjustable directly from your browser interface. Four 3-pin JST connections are provided for outputting the data to the Pixel LED strips/matrix. operational mode is indicated by a simple green 7 segment display. Product firmware updates can be sent over USB, and a serial diagnostics interface has also been included.
- Small form factor : 24mm x 24mm x 73mm (not including cable)
- Isolated RJ45 Ethernet Connection
- IEEE 802.3 compatible Ethernet controller, integrated MAC and 10/100 Base-T/TX PHY
- Browser Configuration Server, Serial/USB Configuration manager and UDP Client modes
- Sixteen universe ArtNet II & III decoding NRZ data at 25fps typical
- 4 independent outputs, sending up to 4 universes of pixel data consecutively per output
- Power Input : 5V USB Powered, or MAX 5V external power applied to RED wire of 'Brown' 3-Pin JST Connector
- Firmware Upgradable via USB
- Recommended Pixel Applications : Madrix, Resolume, MadMapper, ELM, Jinx, XLights
- This product is NOT POE or RDM enabled
- Receives ArtNet UNICAST, Not recommended for receiving ArtNet Broadcast
- NetPixel-QUAD Interface
- 1m USB-MiniUSB cable (configuration & firmware upload) 1m Ethernet Cable
- 4 x 3-pin JST plug/cable assembly
- User Guide
This product can be used in conjunction with our WS-Buck if you need to power the device from more than 5V.
Click here for the NetPixel-QUAD PDF User Guide.