NetSERVO is an Art-Net/sACN(E1.31) to Dual Servo interface. It is capable of creating two separate Servo outputs from Art-Net/sACN data over a wired Ethernet network. Device IP, Art-Net/sACN and Servo channel select are adjustable directly from your Browser interface. Two 3-way JST output plugs are provided to connect directly to your target Servos. The Servos can be standard movement of up to 180°, or continuous rotation (360°) types. Min & Max pulse durations can be set to suit specific servos, and a simple servo test is also included. Operational Mode is indicated by a simple 7 segment display. A simple USB/serial configuration interface has also been included.
- Small form factor : 24mm x 24mm x 68mm (not including cable)
- Isolated RJ45 Ethernet Connection
- IEEE 802.3 compatible Ethernet Controller, Integrated MAC and 10BASE-T
- Browser Configuration Server, Serial/USB Configuration manager and UDP Client modes
- Single Universe Art-Net II & III and sACN E1.31 decoding DMX512 data to Servo pulses
- Servo Timing : Default 1ms=100% CCW, 2ms=100% CW, and 1.5ms=50% position (relating to DMX values 0-255) Power Input : 5V USB Powered, or MAX 6V external power applied to RED wire of 'Brown' 3-Pin JST Connector Firmware Upgradable via USB
- This product is NOT POE or RDM enabled
- Receives UNICAST, Not recommended for receiving ArtNet Broadcast, nor sACN Multicast
- NetSERVO Interface
- 1m USB-MiniUSB cable (configuration & firmware upload) 1m Ethernet Cable
- 2 x 3-pin JST plug/cable assembly
- User Guide
This product can be used in conjunction with our WS-Buck if you need to power the device from more than 6V
Click here for the NetSERVO PDF User Guide.