'Pixie' is a Wifi ArtNet to WS281x/SK6812 pixel driver interface, and is capable of receiving one DMX universe (512 channels) and converting to a continuous NRZ data stream that will appear on the JST output connection. Network connection can be made by utilising a special Access-Point Mode. Device IP, ArtNet, and LED Test are available directly from a second browser interface once the Wireless network connection has been made.
Pixie can also be unlocked if a special unlock code is purchased which will allow access to an additional 3 configurable universes, sACN(E1.31) receive, and the ability to name the device on an ArtNet network.
- Small form factor : Length 45mm, Width 16mm, Height 10mm
- Radio Module : Wireless standard 802.11 b/g/n, Frequency range 2.4-2.5 GHz
- Browser Configuration Server and UDP Client modes
- One or Four Universe ArtNet II & III and sACN E1.31 decoding DMX512 data to
- WS281x/SK pixel data @ 25fps Power input : 5V MAX applied on Red wire on Mini-JST connector
- Recommended Pixel Applications : Madrix, Resolume, MadMapper, ELM, Jinx, XLights
- This product is NOT RDM enabled
Receives UNICAST, Not recommended for receiving ArtNet Broadcast, nor sACN Multicast
- Pixie Interface
- 1 x 3-pin mini JST cable/connector User Guide
Click here for the Pixie PDF User Guide
Click here for the 'DataLossInWirelessNetworks' PDF Guide