REPLAY is a four output Micro SD-Card Pixel Player, which is capable of converting various file-types and outputting pixel data to four JST outputs which can be connected to WS2812 (or compatible) Pixel-LEDs. The file-types supported are Jinx/TPM2 '.OUT' and Xlights/Falcon '.FSEQ'. REPLAY is able to play up to four different files (of one type) and output them separately to its corresponding outputs 1-4, thus allowing you to drive four different pixel matrices or displays from the one REPLAY device. The form-factor of the REPLAY is small, allowing it easily to be hidden within signage, theatre props, clothing, hats etc.
- Small form factor : Length 100mm (including connector), Width 50mm, Height 20mm
- Drives up to 680 RGB or 512 RGBW Pixels from each of its outputs, typically 8192 channels in total
- Power Input : 5-24V external power applied across PWR & GND connections of the rear connector
- Recommended Pixel Applications : Jinx, XLights
- Firmware updates available via SDCard
- REPLAY Pixel Driver 7-way plug-in connector
- User Guide
Click here for the REPLAY PDF User Guide.
Click here for the 'Replay with XLights' PDF Guide.